My nightmare with Costa Cruceros (it`s too long): English Version


What I’m going to write, happened me one year ago on a cruise onboard of Costa Deliziosa from Costa Cruceros who they haven’t intention yet to refund me back the onboard daily charge services (putting me on doubt my words) after I received a badly services onboard and also receiving an inappropriate words from an employee who were on the main restaurant at night. I reserved that cruise for me only to disconnect from all the problems that I had on 2018 also with the lost of my grandma. My parents were on the same ship with the same problems.

I was saving a lot of money and paying the cruise along 2018 (including hotel reservations, flights and bus) and I was waiting excited for my holidays that were on March 2019.

When the day came, I took the bus, stay one night at Madrid to take the flight onboard of the brad new B787-800 from Air Europa that toke me to Miami Intl Airport. Next, I toke a shuttle bus to Port Everglades to stay another night on the hotel Hilton Garden Inn.

My nightmares began on the Miami’s hotel when I received the worst room that has the hotel. Having booked it almost one year ago, I was thinking that I will be received almost a good room. I know that the majority of the Miami’s hotels are not new, but I had to spend a night on that horrible & noisy room and I’m only sleep 2 h from a flight that I spent 10 h to came there. I had a huge jetlag.

I reported to Hilton Customers Services on Twitter showing a video that the room wasn’t a soundproof that I was holding the noise from the elevator all night. They gifted me a discount that I will never use it instead refund me back the money.

I had to wait till 1 pm to get into the ship, so I toke a huge cup of coffee to keep awake and trying not to fall asleep. So, I went to buy some forgotten things that I didn’t buy in Spain on K-Mart to spend time and trying to forget that horrible night.

When I arrived at the cruise, the UK representative was very rude and keep speaking with other English guests instead keep a little conversation with me. I speak English also at you are reading this. It was my fault also, when I got a name confusion with the Spanish representative that has the same name as my mom told me before going into my holidays, because I spoke her on Spanish but this isn’t mean that rude attitude to me.

I had noticed that something was missing on my cabin when I made the reservations before getting into the cruise. I spoke to my Spanish Representative to get them into my cabin because I saw an American woman who has the 50 ml water bottle on her hands and she ensured me that she received the 12 water bottle pack on her cabin when she arrived. The Spanish representative put me on doubt and answered me that I got a confusion because the 12-water bottle pack is 1.5 l that I had to get them on the Bar Central. I showed her my reservations on the web page MyCosta that shows that I reserved the 12 x 50 ml not the 1.5 l. I never received it along my cruise. I reserved that water bottle pack to hold them for the excursions or to go with them along the decks or the pool zones.

On the Diary onboard, there wasn’t any scheduled of the mandatory muster drill (emergency procedures) writing inside. Instead that, the cruise director announced it by the speakers the time of the mandatory muster drill that I had troubles to hear it because of there was a loudly people speaking on the buffet. So, I had to go to the main reception to ask the hour. Also, it was a completly organization disaster because people uses the elevators instead going down using the stairs. All the employees kept working as usual instead being in position in the elevators zone as a emergency procedures.

Also, as I was Costa Club member as a Gold Pearl, I made a reservation on the main restaurant on deck 2 on a table of 6 guests because I got sick very quickly with the motion sickness. Instead that, I was very uncomfortable on a table of 12 guests on deck 3 on the rear windows of the ship. I spoke with the main metre to make a change but he never heared my constantly complaints and always was telling me lies that he will make the change. I had priority to make reservation inside the web page MyCosta so I must be on that table not on the table that I was.

The 12 guests were also very rude because, when I arrived, they never wanted to speak with me because they knew together one week before I arrived also an Argentine man who was also very rude with the waiter. When one of the couples left at Malaga, they started finally to speak with me but sometimes I felt alone on that huge table. The waiter was very professional and nice woman. It's sad that I couldn't change the table below to keep being serving by her.

I was also, like the hotel room, staying on that table until they made a table updates at Savona that I received later the worst table, in the same zone, on the other side, with a lazy waiter; and I toke the decision to leave the main restaurant and keep having dinner on the buffet or having any pizza or burger instead making any confrontation against the metre.

At noon, on 4-5 day left to leave from the cruise, the metre went fair away from me like a chicken to avoid me instead giving the face to have a serious conversation with him.

I didn’t do it because on the contract with Costa Cruceros, I can’t make any troubles inside because I probably have issues with the captain that will put me out from the ship. Also I was an alone passanger. I kept the mouth close until I arrived at home.

That’s not all. When we were travelling to Nassau, that arrived too late, I met a great couple on the Spanish meeting on the Piano Bar. That night, when I was speaking and waiting to get into the main restaurant, the hotel director told me that he wanted to speak with me on a private meeting also with the Spanish representative and the Costa Club manager. We kept to be on the same table and the next day, that was sailing day, I spoke to the main metre to make the changes to be all together on deck 2 because I was getting annoying with the guest that were with me on deck 3.

The next night, on sailing day, the husband told me that they received a letter with another table on the main restaurant. I was hopping that I was going to be with them along the cruise because they left in Marsella.

When I went to the table, I saw that there were only two seats instead three. I got very angry because, again, the main metre lied me.

I went to speak to the employee who standed close to the main entrance door of the main restaurant to get help. Instead looking for a solution, he answered me: “Go back to the table, that’s all and fuck you”. Fuck you is a good answer for a customer? As Costa as the hotel director put me on doubt. I went back to the table very upset.

It was very complicated to find the hotel director the next day because he was very busy. So I started to make several complaints to Costa receiving only “apologizes” that didn’t solve my problem inside the cruise. Also, Customer Services told to all upset guests to solve issues inside the cruise when inside no one is interesting to solve it. I spent all my internet data.

I told you that the central tables were closed without any reason along Port Everglades to Savona. I told Costa, on March 19th, to get any explanations on Twitter without any answer.

The same day that I had the private meeting, the last couple that were on another table that I left after having an issue with the employee, moved to another table without any permission. It made me sick because I was making a lot of complaints inside to get a better table when I saw them. It hadn’t right!

Also, we had the worst cruise director that has in the world. On the second night, there were a coctel for everybody and I came to him to greet him. Instead having an small conversation, he gave me the face back and got upset when I told him that I was sailing, on another cruise at the same ship, with the former  cruise director that he was a great, very professional, close to people etc.… that everybody sadly missed him a lot because this cruise director was a completely disaster when he scheduled another private coctel very early and, when it finished, left people a 1 h 30 minutes without any activity onboard like a “garbage” all the Costa Club Members. It only toke 30 min when I remembered that the former cruise director linked the private coctel to the theater’s show to avoid keeping guests going for a walk bored with any activity. This cruise director frequently went away early leaving the guests, at night, alone without any help. One of the employees of the animation group acted as "a cruise director" to help guests. I didn't know where he was.

The Costa app didn’t work so, If I needed to check my account balance of my cabin, I had to enter by the web page spending internet data. I spent 150 € on internet and I couldn’t reach to speak with my parents when I got sick inside with influenza (I will explain on detail). Also, I comment you that, when I was crossing the Atlantic, the internet data counter was going down to fast having all the devices and the main account disconnected.

On sailing days crossing the Atlantic Ocean, I spoke to the Costa Club manager about the private meeting on the hotel director’s office. It tokes along another cruise day between Malaga and Marsella and it didn’t go to long (30’) because he was very busy. Unfortunally, instead looking for a solution for all my problems, they kept speaking about the private life of the former cruise director and mine not allowing me to express myself freely about what it’s happening inside the cruise. I’m not interesting about the private life of any people. I wanted to fire the four employees, getting the correct table and the water bottle pack and leave me in peace because I spent a lot of money.

Also, the hotel director told to the Costa Club manager to call the cruise director to came into the office to have a brief conversation. Instead coming, he lied all that he was very busy when he wasn’t. I told you that the hotel director belongs to the crew staff member as the captain, who was a very nice captain, and must obligatorily come to the office.

As being a Premium cabin, I had troubles to have the breakfast foil because many times I had to call to the main reception because nobody remembered to replenish it on my cabin. I use that service to wake up when I have any excursion scheduled.

Two days before arriving to Canary Island, I got an influenza’s virus inside and I had a lot of fever. I went to the main reception to speak with the employee and ordered him to call the doctor because I wasn’t feeling right. Instead that, he answered me that 38ºC (100.4ºF) is not a problem and I can go the doctor next day because (that I know) is very expensive to make a visit on my cabin and sent a chamomile tea to my cabin. I felt very sick that night and the fever didn’t get down. For me, it was a very irresponsibility from that employee (also from Costa) because there is a maritime law for the influenza that I must stay in cabin 24h until the fever goes down. Instead been confinated on my cabin, I was walking along the ship and putting in danger all the guests and the crew for saving only 20 €.

I had to wait to arrive to Tenerife to buy more medication because I had zero effect on me because I kept sick also when I arrived safely at home and went to the public hospital for a health revision.

I made a huge English complaint sent to the headquarters at Genova, when we were at Bari, explaining what happened inside the cruise but instead do it, they resent to the Spanish Customer Services without solving the problem and keeping “apologizes” on the email. They offered me a ridiculous 100 € discount (also to another upset guests on any cruise) that I didn’t accept.

I kept making complaints to them on the social media (Facebook and Twitter) when I received, on September 18th, a call from the legal department that threated me to put me on the court with a police report because it affected to their “image” of the company all the badly comments that I made when this image was affected with the accident of the Costa Concordia and also I wasn’t the one. They don’t like upset customers. They don’t like to solve the problems… they like to report to anyone who say something against them & keep your money.

I made also on a consumer web page platform (OCU) a complaint. On one of the many answers that I received, says that my intentions were not to pay the onboard daily charge services and that I was going to illegally enrich me when I paid for them without any problem and I said that the reason its that I didn’t received any good service onboard and also the inappropriate words from the employee on the main restaurant and I want that money back to my credit card that I used to pay all the excursions and services onboard. I was not the only who receive the answer “illegally enrich”. Also, another upset customer received it on the same platform.

I recently made another complaint, before Christmas, on the legal consumer office in my city to put them on the arbitrary court and the officer told me that she saw many irregularities inside my complaints that means that Costa will receive a great fine also they will obligate them to refund me back the money.

I hope that finally my complaint will be close shortly and received back my money.

I stopped being as a Costa Club member as you read it because I will not tolerate how they attend me inside and outside the cruise.

Costa Cruceros is receiving a bad rate because they are keeping to attend the customers like a garbage instead looking for a solution.

Also, some many employees, from Customer Services, were creating fake twitter accounts disturbing me and telling me “liar” and next erased it. I have an evidence of one twitter account.

I would like to tell you that I am one more affected like many others from Costa Cruceros who intend to silence us with the "excuse" that we are harassing them. They kept making constanly TV advertisings with "fraudulent" offers to take more customers interesting to have holidays onboard of any Costa ships.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Problemas con las herramientas de la marca Worx

Las mejores y peores marcas de baterías de coche y cómo se cambia

NO TENGO DERECHO A TENER CUENTA BANCARIA